Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 9:23:47 AM EDT
Just rec. my service grade M1, from CMP, 28 days order to delivery. (The invoice reads checked 122005 and I rec. it today)

Needless to say I am very happy.  It is Springfield Armory and the serial number is in the 1863xxx range.  I am new to Garands and I will have to check out the markings and serial number.  

I will take pics soon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been considering buying a CMP Garand for a long time and figure I better get hot on it before it's too late.  How did they send it to you?  Deliver to an FFL holder or to your doorstep?  Look forward to seeing pics soon!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
CMP ships it direct to your door!!  Pretty awesome.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:00:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
CMP ships it direct to your door!!  Pretty awesome.

Thanks Sheldon, awesome indeed!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:04:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It is Springfield Armory and the serial number is in the 1863xxx range.  I am new to Garands and I will have to check out the markings and serial number.

Born on August 1943 according to the list.

WWOP
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top