Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 8:36:09 AM EDT
Field and Rack Grades still selling........for now
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I had briefly thought about overnighting an order for one of each, but realized that realistically I can't afford it after my latest purchase.  I wish I had done it anyway, now.  Oh well.  As one of my friends says, if you could have everything you wanted all the time, what would be the fun in collecting?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I had the same thoughts but I have a Springfield and an IHC, I am good for now.  

Max
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:06:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered 1 of each and overnighted the paper on Sat. Should have been there Monday but the tracking number at the USPS doesn't show it arrived yet WTF?

Would have been a great way to finish out my collection with the least effort. I'm gonna stop this Garand maddness when I get one of each. (I swear I am)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I ordered 1 of each and overnighted the paper on Sat. Should have been there Monday but the tracking number at the USPS doesn't show it arrived yet WTF?

Your UPS Fu must be weak My paperwork got there @1030AM Monday. Now I'm hoping to see if I made it on the list. Hopefully I will now have the IHC and WRA shooters to fill out my collection.

G'luck

Blitz
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:18:43 AM EDT
[#5]
two H&Rs and one Springfield here

but all i really want is an IHC

well, that and a rockola carbine.................
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear ya. I have plenty to shoot now (1SA Collector, 1 SA Correct, 1 SA Field, and 2 HR Corrects) but I want to have one of each type receiver.

I had a great Garand Collection before my divorce a couple of years ago. One of everything including a Winchester -13, an Arrowhead IHC, a 3 - 55 HRA (my birth date) and a 5 digit SA.

I can't aford to replace what I had but maybe I'll get lucky on the IHC and Winchester.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Order showed up today in E-store. CC Charged for both the IHC and WRA SG's. Now onto the wait..........

CMP forum has first posting of a guy that rec'd an IHC SG. Looks like orig LMR barrel, nice birch stock and a balance of late SA parts. Hopefully mine will show up as nice.

Blitz
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:43:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:32:41 PM EDT
[#9]
If it makes ya feel better you can pray I get euro schwood stocks and Black Greek park schiza on the WRA....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got confirmation this morning on the CMP E Store that my order for 1 IHC and 1 WRA (Service Grade) is pending. Made the cut.

Ordered via Express mail on Sat Morning and the order arrived at CMP Monday AM sometime.

Pics of  one the first IHC's to be delivered are up on both the CMP forum and Jouster.  It's a nice one. Much better than some expected. Even has a LMR (origional?) barrel.

Can't wait to see mine.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:40:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I guess I missed the bus on this deal.  But then again my Garanditis has not fully set in.  I guess I'll fish at the gunshows to find a decent one.

max
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't make the cut either. However they did offer me a Winchester Service grade with VAR barrel which I accepted.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#13]
I ordered a Field Grade Winchester, I hope I make the cut for that.  I just sent the paper work off mid-week.

Thank God I already have an IHC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top