Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 2:24:20 AM EDT
Was just at the CMP site to maybe order another 03A3 and noticed they are officially sold out. Oh well, looks like I might be getting another Garand instead.

Better get your 03 while they last.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:55:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like prices of these for the people who own them have just doubled.

I can see all the dealers now at the next gun show charging triple digit amounts.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:32:46 AM EDT
[#2]
They've been sold out for nearly a month now, luckily I got mine earlier this month .
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:21:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Still tons of nice A3's around for much less than the overpriced CMP ones, them selling out won't have any effect on prices.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw a pair of 1903A3 for sale in the local want ad. $900 & $950 ouch
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe barreled receivers are soon to be released.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I guess I'll hang onto mine for a little while.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Glad I got my Smith-Corona from them
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:37:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Damn it. I have one I ordered last year, but wanted another one (just in case).

I hate the enevitable day they are also out of Garands.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Isn't a requirement to buy from DCM is to belong to a sporting club that participates in NRA High Power Rifle competition?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#10]
There is no DCM (not anymore, at least), I believe you mean the CMP.  You only need to be a member of an affiliated organization, but I don't think that means that the particular organization neefd to participate in the high power matches.  In the end it doesn't matter as there are plenty of organizations to join (and many are cheap).
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Was just at the CMP site to maybe order another 03A3 and noticed they are officially sold out. Oh well, looks like I might be getting another Garand instead.

Better get your 03 while they last.

OH NO, I really wanted one. I had a chance to be at the CMP HQ in Camp Perry on a SIMEX excercise and tour the warehouse. I was in shock and awe. That is when I joined the CMP upon my visit. Hell 3 guys from my battalion did as well on my bay alone. They have been showing their pieces off at drill as they have recieved them. It was really nice to see so much history in a building.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top