Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2012 1:18:38 PM EDT

I bought a new C93 pistol and I am having problems with it. It will not eject and does not want to go into battery I have to rack it back very hard to get the spent casing to eject. This gun has a serial number of bellow 50 I do not know if this is good or bad but this gun does not seem to function. Should I send it back to century or just send it to Ghille.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 6:04:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Call century customer service and have them fix it. I had bolt gap  issues with my c93 rifle and they fixed it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
http://tinypic.com/r/2cypkhs/6" />  I bought a C 93 Pistol several months ago, along with a couple 40 round magazines.  My 1st range trip was disgusting.  I had the same problems.   I cleaned the pistol, then learned how to do the H&K slap to put the bolt forward into battery.  2nd range trip was better.  There were still some failure to extract.  Then I did some research and read online some where to clean the weapon well.  I did a Marine Corps inspection grade cleaning and have had NO problems since.  I'm sure that had I read online about the extreme cleaning it needed, and if I heeded such, I would have had no problems initially as I had.  This is a sweet weapon.  I have an AR15A2 & Mini 14 so I'm probably going to let this C93P go.  Maybe I won't, It is a nice shooter.  I hope my input has helped.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Clean the hell out of it, lube it good, use good powered ammo (no wolf), and HK slap the bitch to charge it.

I had the exact same problem on the first range trip, would chamber only with an HK slap, and would only eject by manually pulling the handle.  Took it home, cleaned it real good, check to make sure the bolt gap was good (it was), and took it back out the next day and ran fine with the same ammo.

the parkerizing is somewhat rough, and they need a good cleaning and oiling.  Also check your bolt gap.

The hard pull to charge has to do with the gap between the cocking handle extension(the part it is attached to in the cocking tube), the cam surface on the cocking handle, and the gap between the cocking handle extension and the face of the carrier.  If all three aren't timed quite right it is a bear to get it to charge.

Ideally there should be a gap with width of a dime between the cocking handle extension and the face of the bolt carrier.  This allows the came face on the cocking handle to start giving you leverage after the handle pulls easily out about 1/2" from the gun.  go over to HKpro.com and search "C93 dime test" for more info.

And you should always HK slap from the charging handle hold open notch, just pulling back and releasing can steal some energy from the charging process.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top