Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 8:31:54 AM EDT
As I queried my local FFL as to the where abouts of my back ordered stripped Bushy lower, He said in his conversation with the distributor that Bushmaster has stopped all sales to civilian gun shopps in the year 2002. Supposedly all back orders will be filled eventually but, they are taking no more civilial orders (for the time being anyway) Now is this a clever tale my FFL is telling me to cover the fact that he screwed up my order. or should I have ordered two way back when because I wont be ordering any more from now on, Some body let me know if I need to switch to OLY or DPMS.

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:37:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Hunterarms on gunbroker.com has bushy lowers that is where I got mine $227 complete minus stock.very quick delivery.he also had some fully complete and some stripped lowers all new.If you live close to medina you can have transfer done for $10 at ramlasers.com.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Buying them third party off an auction site like gunbroker.com is the way to go.  Much less hassle and shipping is measured in days and not months.

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
It doesn't say any such thing on their website??

Where is Bushmaster007 when you need him, Ask that question in the Bushmaster Industry Forum..

Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
As I queried my local FFL as to the where abouts of my back ordered stripped Bushy lower, He said in his conversation with the distributor that Bushmaster has stopped all sales to civilian gun shopps in the year 2002. Supposedly all back orders will be filled eventually but, they are taking no more civilial orders (for the time being anyway) Now is this a clever tale my FFL is telling me to cover the fact that he screwed up my order. or should I have ordered two way back when because I wont be ordering any more from now on, Some body let me know if I need to switch to OLY or DPMS.

Sounds like your FFL is full of sh*t.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:14:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like good ole "Passin' the buck" to me
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:19:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
As for lowers we have them instock & are shipping them same day.

How about uppers?  I ordered a pre-ban 16" M4 upper on Tues (1/15) but it still hasn't shipped yet.  Just curious if there is a backlog on them.  I'll also post this in the Bushy forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top