Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 3:28:36 PM EDT
Anyone see it? Any good?
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, it's fairly good. Not the best production values but they go through and demonstrate every single part piece by piece and complete assembly/disassembly proceedures. And most importantly, they give good tips and tricks for things that aren't in any manuals.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:19:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It's pretty good, and in my opinion, worth buying even if you're building the rifle on a tight budget.  My only nitpicks are:

The part where they install the barrel is a bit weak.  The didn't clearly show how the parts fit together or get any good close-ups.

They didn't show how to put on a barrel extension.

They didn't show assembly/disassembly of the A2 rear sight.

They didn't show how to remove or install the FSB.z
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
There are two videos. The old one, and the new and improved one. I've only seen the old one. Also the AIG video is a good one too.

MY SUGGESTION

Lets put these on DVD's. Then when you need to see a certain section, you could go right to it.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Do any of the videos discuss how to do headspacing?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#6]
My favorite part is the special "anti-locking" lube used on the barrel nut.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top