Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/31/2003 4:27:30 AM EDT
Ok, I have posted a retraction of previous statements on the Armalite board so it is only fair to post the same here also. After long deliberation I have decided to retract many of my derogatory statements that i have made toward both Springfield Armory and Armalite. My vicious behavior is uncalled for despite how I may feel about any particular subject. The fact of the matter is my facetious or callous attitude does absolutely nothing to solve the issues that I and others may have with either company or any other for that matter.
I therefore humbly apologize to both Springfield Armory and Armalite for my inappropriate behavior and I will hereby limit any and all comments I make to suggestions that are realistic, unemotional, constructive and logical.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:24:56 AM EDT
I still like that crack about Yugoslavia and SA. lol. I think I read it on M96.org tho...
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 2:40:32 AM EDT
That reminds me...I should probably sweeten myself up over there, too...though I was a bit more behaved over there due to the specific focus on the M96.
Top Top