Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2015 11:48:21 AM EDT
Sorry to post this hear but I tried to sign up to bullpupforum.com a few times, i wanted to get in on the MDR group buy. The email isn't going through to my junk or anything I am just not getting any confirmation emails from them. Is this a common problem? Again sorry to post here but i know some of you guys are members over there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:26:13 PM EDT
I'm registered over there. I had no trouble with it, but I don't go there much because it gets very little traffic, and the whole site is just slower than hell in general.

As with this place, I did find some outstanding ways to spend money over there, though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:51:32 PM EDT
I don't remember it taking very long to get registered there. Maybe email an administrator?
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 9:22:45 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't remember it taking very long to get registered there. Maybe email an administrator?
View Quote

I'll try that, tried before but never got a response, very odd. Thanks for the advice guys
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:20:40 PM EDT
I registered there a few days ago...didn't have a problem.  I received an e-mail confirmation almost immediately.  I agree with the other poster that there's not a lot of immediate and constant traffic there from what I've seen the past few days, but what I did read there was very informative and useful.  As long as I have a bullpup or am interested in one, I'll probably remain a member there.

Edit:  I saw the comment on how slow the site is...guessing he meant internet speed?  I haven't noticed that when visiting there.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 6:06:23 PM EDT
Sorry about that!

PM on it's way...
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:21:06 AM EDT
Thanks for the post Aeneas2020. It reminded me to enter BPF into the favorites of my new to me iPad!
I also signed up for the group buy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 10:58:39 AM EDT
Thanks to everyone for the help. Issue resolved!
Top Top