Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 5/20/2005 3:35:50 PM EST
Has anyone done business with Bud's Gun Shop? I want to order a Mossberg from them but would like to know a little more about them first. And also, what about Impact Guns? Are they reliable?

And as a failsafe, if the above two are no good, can anyone recommend a good online Mossberg dealer?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:43:05 PM EST
If you don't mind paying for a custom mossberg, take a look at vang comp

Chris
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:01:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By mattld:
Has anyone done business with Bud's Gun Shop? I want to order a Mossberg from them but would like to know a little more about them first. And also, what about Impact Guns? Are they reliable?

And as a failsafe, if the above two are no good, can anyone recommend a good online Mossberg dealer?

Thanks.

I can speak for Bud's, they are some real good folks. They've been in this area for a looong time, and I have dealt with them on many occasions (they also have the only indoor range in the area). I would have to say you can deal with Bud's with complete confidence.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:47:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By Polyak:

Originally Posted By mattld:

Thanks.

I can speak for Bud's, they are some real good folks. They've been in this area for a looong time, and I have dealt with them on many occasions (they also have the only indoor range in the area). I would have to say you can deal with Bud's with complete confidence.

Ok thanks for the vote of confidence. Their website was really laid out nice so I figured they were a legitimate organization but wanted someone's first hand experience first.

And as for a Vang Comp, I looked at their stuff and really like it, but for my first shotgun I'd like to keep it stock. Maybe later I will get a Vang Comp.

Thanks again guys.
Top Top