Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 8:43:28 AM EDT
Some one posted on here about a great price for Breakfree via 1 gallon jugs...does anyone have that individuals email or contact point?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:54:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Slip 2000 CLP is far superior then Breakfree and you can buy it in gallon jugs from them. I'm not sure about the Breakfree though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I see it at gunshots all the time. But I usually dont get anything larger than a quart.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont use Breakfree for lube anymore, but do use it to clean. If anyone has a deal on a good deal on one gallon jugs, please post it up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:44:41 AM EDT
[#4]
www.oldsargesdropzone.com has 1 gallon jugs of Breakfree for $35.00 on their website.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
www.oldsargesdropzone.com has 1 gallon jugs of Breakfree for $35.00 on their website.

www.oldsargesdropzone.com

Made it hot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top