Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 8:04:24 AM EDT
Can anyone ID this pistol made from a kit? I tried Dixie Gun Works and other online kit suppliers and came up dry.

http://www.backwoodsmanmag.com/bwm_images/feat2_septoct09_R.jpg

Thanks AC
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks similar to a Deer Creek but Lyman makes one that is similar too. Look for any markings.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
need a lot more info than just that pic....that being said..it has about 4 different styles of architecture going on there...so in a word..if you like percussion guns and its priced around 150.00.....
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
All I have is that picture and the word Spain written on it. The guy who has it just knows it was a kit many moons ago and not  one currently in production. It's not for sale.

If I can find out what it is, maybe I can track down a kit or built gun for sale.

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:23:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Spanish lock and bbl....prob old CVA from the late 70's early 80's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top