Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 8:41:13 PM EDT
Did anyone notice the ad on page 182 of the April 03, 2006 issue of SGN?  It has a MSG90 buttstock with what looks like an adjustable cheekpiece and LOP buttpad for $200.75.  I looked at the unit on their website and it does not show the same picture, but I thought it might be something I could put on my PTR91 instead of the outrageously priced PSG1 buttock to make it easier to get a decent cheekweld when shooting it scoped.  Otherwise I am looking at a Cherokee cheekpiece.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA

Seydou
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Could be another Todd Baily Company?!?!?!?!  Me thing so.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Could be another Todd Baily Company?!?!?!?!  Me thing so.

It is... they don't hide it or anything.

Top Notch now just does gunsmithing, and BMP is their new online parts business.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Personally, I think the BMP (top-notch) MSG90 stock is crap.

ymmv.....
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:56:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one, works fine.  Plastic work is not as good as HK but works as intended.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies.  I think I will pass and wait/hope for Magpul to pull through.

Seydou
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top