Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2013 6:00:05 PM EDT
I cant seem to find any od the drop in barrels any where?

My new can will be here soon and Id like to be able to fit it to my GSG5. SBR would be fine, but I cant find any of those gemtech barrels that were around at one point.

The only option I can think of is buying another barrel from ati if theyre available and haveing it cut and threaded. It looks awful thin though.

Any one have any ideas or experience?

My new can is a Thompson Machine Isis-2
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 5:32:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Christopher - Can you post pics of this setup?

I have a 522 with the "conversion kit" you guys sold to make it into a "pre lawsuit" gun. coving tube, and lower assembly, etc. I cant quite picture how that would work in my head.

I was also talking to someone today about the posiblity of cutting down a barrel, then sleeving it with a 7.5" sleeve, sort of like what tactical solution's barrels for the 10/22 are like...

Thats GREAT news that you are supporting suppressors and Will sell optional SBR parts!

ETA - i think I see now, youre referring to the same threads that the "fake can" threads into.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top