Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 10:53:39 AM EDT
in terms of cost and wait time?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You could try budsgunshop but I bet you'll wait forever. I'd just try to pick one up on gunbroker.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=127966141

Thats 600 more than mine was but I guess thats the price you pay of waiting until after the election.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:23:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Try calling Savage Trading USA. Their number is 405-324-8300. They had a couple of Scouts in stock about a month ago so I snatched one up and they might still have some. It was about $1700 IIRC.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Ment to run by Savage today but didn't make it in. having a 17 month old distracts from the window shopping time. Savage gets them in on a regular basis. H&H Gun Range in Oklahoma City had a Scout with walnut stock on the rack earlier this week. www.handhgunrange.com Unfortunately they don't keep inventory online. contact info on the website. Just get gun sales and they can confirm if they have any instock. Both h&h and Savage will ship to you no problem.

It will be hit or miss on getting on a waiting list. Most dealers have placed orders for these rifles that will take months to fill. However they can't tell you for sure what is comming in and when.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top