Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 3:46:48 PM EDT
Normally, I try to buy all my accessories from Midway, but they don't stock Kid triggers.  So far I've found:

-R&S Precision Sports
-Gunkings
-Hawktecharms
-Coolguyguns (I'm pretty sure they're the manufacturer of the Kid trigger.)

Has anyone had any experience with these retailers?  Any problems?  Gunkings offers free shipping.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Jim at Gunkings and Dan at HawkTech are both great folks to deal with.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Are they all the same price?

When I ordered mine from the MFGR I simply called them on the phone.  This was important because that is also when they asked what trigger weight I wanted.

This is by far the best trigger I have felt, ever, on any firearm.  If you are on the fence, I say go for it!

Link Posted: 8/13/2008 8:05:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Let us know how you like the KID ... I'm agonizing over whether to buy the KID or the Skeeter trigger group.  It's a $100 difference and I'm not sure if the KID is worth the extra premium.

Edit:  by trigger group I mean the whole trigger assembly. I iz not skilled enough to do the drilling and stuff for the separate parts.  $195 for the Skeeter, $300 for the KID.
Link Posted: 8/13/2008 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Coolguyguns is KIDD. That's where I got mine.

Link Posted: 8/13/2008 5:04:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Best $$ I ever spent, I turned a turd into the best shooting 22 I have ever shot. At 1lb trigger pull, dont breathe on it. I splurged and got his barrel and bolt also. This thing eats anything I feed it now with no jams. My 2 cents worth, and order from Tony at the source, he will answer any questions
Link Posted: 8/13/2008 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought three of them from coolguyguns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top