Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 6:46:32 AM EDT
with all fittings and handguard.  Any help appreciated, I have an old beater needing love.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I assume you're referring to an M14 stock? The place would be Freds.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:19:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, M14 stock needed.  Do you have a link to this 'Fred's' place?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 10:55:58 AM EDT
[#3]
www.fredsm14stocks.comExpect two to four weeks for delivery but well worth the wait especially if you request a hand picked Presentation Grade stock.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 2:37:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.fredsm14stocks.comExpect two to four weeks for delivery but well worth the wait especially if you request a hand picked Presentation Grade stock.  

Or never if he is in his "act lke an ass" mode. I wouldn't buy anything from Fred.

Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:51:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I've placed about four orders with Fred and have always gotten my stocks, along with little extras like a free handguard.  However, Fred does take awhile to get his stuff out so expect a wait of two to three weeks.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top