Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/28/2016 5:28:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2016 6:05:22 PM EDT by CSFIREARMS]
I have a customer who's cat pissed on the gun case holding a high dollar O/U shotgun and the barrel started rusting. I want to send it out and have it redone and was wondering who does a great job? Maybe even get the receiver redone to look case hardened.

Thanks!

CSF

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:12:00 PM EDT
Try Glenrock Blue, in Glenrock WY. Excellent work, and very reasonably priced for the quality!
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 7:59:27 PM EDT
Ahlman's in Minnesota reblues, to include high end guns. A proper job like you're asking will probably be a price-on-request job that might require the gun to be sent ahead of time.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:52:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 12:45:39 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By shack357:
Ahlman's in Minnesota reblues, to include high end guns. A proper job like you're asking will probably be a price-on-request job that might require the gun to be sent ahead of time.
View Quote

They do good work.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:33:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Marsh_Rat:

They do good work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They do good work.

I was there in August for the Shooter's Roundup and looked at some things they've worked on-you'll pay for it, but it's worth the money.

I HAD a local guy who did at least as good for a LOT less money. retired machinist who did it as a hobby and couldn't have been doing more than breaking even. He was doing a proper cleanup and hot blue for $35 per gun as recently as five years ago but quit due to age and health issues.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:56:02 PM EDT

They do good work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They do good work.

I'll second this. They did a rifle for me and I was very pleased.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Top Top