Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2014 9:26:10 AM EST
Going BNVD, but don't want to sacrifice any of my PVS-14's (I have separation anxiety issues). I'd need to get QUALITY PVS-14 lenses -- both objective and eyepiece -- but obviously don't need the entire kit.

Anyone have a good source for the best-quality lenses? How many different manufacturers of these things are there, and do they differ in quality?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:01:11 AM EST
Dino 1130 I think still has 14 eye pieces in the EE for sell.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:04:52 AM EST
Originally Posted By TheHorta:
Going BNVD, but don't want to sacrifice any of my PVS-14's (I have separation anxiety issues). I'd need to get QUALITY PVS-14 lenses -- both objective and eyepiece -- but obviously don't need the entire kit.

Anyone have a good source for the best-quality lenses? How many different manufacturers of these things are there, and do they differ in quality?
View Quote

Most of them are made in the same plant, it's not here in the US, but the quality is the same across the board unless there are companies out there having lenses made elsewhere for less and calling them PVS-14's still.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:12:05 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Delta4-3:

Most of them are made in the same plant, it's not here in the US, but the quality is the same across the board unless there are companies out there having lenses made elsewhere for less and calling them PVS-14's still.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Delta4-3:
Originally Posted By TheHorta:

OK, I'm waiting for Tim at NVD to get back to me with complete BNVD / Lens pricing. Working with Dino on the eyepieces, assuming Tim will be more.

Thanks Goodfellas.
Top Top