Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 4/18/2017 9:45:16 AM EDT
Now that some of you have tried various Scorpion aftermarket safeties, what are the top ones to buy that allow for the side folding carbine stock?   I also have a Scorpion pistol with a folding brace, so I want to make sure it will work with that as well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 10:30:58 AM EDT
The original Apex Tactical safeties are not compatible with the factory stock.  I see they have new low profile safeties that are compatible but I have no experience with them.

I will say their safeties are very well made and I do like the ones I have but I'd love to try out their low profile safeties but just cannot bring myself to drop another $45 to try them out.

I ended up cutting down the factory right side safety and installing it back into the lower and not using the Apex right side safety.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:02:01 PM EDT
I have the Apex safeties and they're excellent. They're a little too low profile for me to easily click on with my thumb, AR15 style.  I prefer to use my trigger finger to flip them on on the right side. They're very well made and fit completely under the "shelf" of the upper receiver.

Top Top