Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 4:58:24 PM EDT
I want to have a H&K MP5/H&K 94, but I cannot afford the California DOJ guns when they become available.  Therefore, I am stuck with buying a clone.

What is the best quality clone available?

I have not really read anything bad about Vector arms, but they do not make a 9mm.

Bobcat Weapons makes a clone in 9mm, but I have heard many bad things about them.  I don't know if the bad comments have to do with the fact that the owner is apparently a prick or not.

Vulcan arms also makes a clone, but I have heard bad things about them as well.

Has anyone tried these clones and what were your experiences?  If you had to choose one, which one would you choose and why?

Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing wrong with a bobcat. I have one and it works fine.

This Clip

Use mine in 3 gun without a prob. Everyone always comments on how it is insane that it can hit targets at the distances that it does.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:35:39 AM EDT
[#2]
BW89
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top