Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/20/2018 1:21:51 PM EDT
Owned a Geissele and was not impressed for the $$. I sold it as I was thinking I was going to sell/trade my Tavor. Now I am thinking of keeping the Tavor and converting it to 9mm so I might be back in the market for an improved trigger pack.

Options? Whats best? Are any of them worth the money?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 1:24:12 PM EDT
I got an X95 trigger pack on sale from IWI for my SAR for like $160 a few years back. Seemed to me to be the best value for the money.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 4:19:31 PM EDT
I think adding the lightning bow to the stock is all that's needed.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:30:40 PM EDT
I have not tried the others, but I've had no issues with the TAV-D in the years I've owned my Tavor. The X-95 stock trigger isn't too shabby either and definitely better than the old Tavor trigger pack.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:16:20 PM EDT
I have the Geissele with the bow and it's as good as any AR trigger I've used. I've installed about 4 for friends that with the same result. You may have received the rare lemon.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:20:35 PM EDT
Love my two Shooting Sight LE Tav-D hammer packs (the first and original Tavor aftermarket hammer pack) in my SAR Tavors. The LE works great with Lightning Bows, from reports on the uberwebz that combo is a little light with standards Tav-D hammer packs. Had a X95 and even though it is better than the original SAR pack it doesn't stand up against the Tav-D.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 9:27:24 AM EDT
I like the stock trigger. I tend to like heavier triggers as a whole though. It reminds me of a glock trigger, where it builds to the wall a break and then the reset. That is all I need though.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 11:00:14 AM EDT
I’ve got a Geissele Super Sabra in my SAR and like it fine. The Super Sabra reminds me of my RRA NM in my AR-15’s.
Link Posted: 5/23/2018 2:42:21 PM EDT
TAV-D here, it’s the 3rd trigger I’ve bought from Shootingsight for different rifles (SCAR & ARX are the others) and I’ve been impressed by every one.

If only he made a trigger for the FS2000...

AJ
Link Posted: 5/25/2018 8:24:11 AM EDT
I have the Timney Tavor Trigger Gen 2 and it is awesome. Less expensive than Geissele and lifetime warranty as well.
Top Top