Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:03:49 AM EDT
Where is the best place to get them? I found them at www.houtsenterprises.com but was wondering if someone else had them cheaper.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:11:36 AM EDT
I think that is the best price you will find them at .

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:22:57 PM EDT
I bought a 20 round mag from CDNN. I think it was $34, but it did not have the spacer at the bottom of the mag. I wanted the mag for the Beretta 93R, looks like this site has that style of mag.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:47:59 PM EDT
Houts has a thread for them in the EE.

Anyone seen a hi-cap in .45acp?

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:54:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Shooterer:
Anyone seen a hi-cap in .45acp?

For the Storm? Not yet...

IMHO the .45 Storm would sell much better if there were some.

(Hey, Beretta... Can you say "Untapped market potential?" )
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:08:29 PM EDT
promag has mags for the 92f and storm in 10, 15, 20, 32 round capacities. also there are various brands and capacities at www.dkmags.com
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:26:03 PM EDT
MecGar makes a 20 rounder that doesn't require the stupid collar, and is MUCH cheaper than the Beretta mag. MecGar MAKES Beretta mags so it's very reliable.

I've seen them as low as $24. Midway has them cheap, if you have a C&R or dealer discount.

Arizona Gun Runners has them too.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:46:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2005 6:37:57 AM EDT by HardShell]

Originally Posted By swingset:
MecGar makes a 20 rounder that doesn't require the stupid collar, and is MUCH cheaper than the Beretta mag. MecGar MAKES Beretta mags so it's very reliable...

That statement might be a little misleading. (ETA: No disrespect! Just thinking about folks here who may not have been around guns as long as we have...)

MecGar makes some OEM Beretta mags, but not the ones for the 92 series AFAIK (I'll be happy to be corrected if I'm wrong).

That being said, I have never, EVER had a problem with any MecGar magazine I have used, agree with you about their reliability, and wouldn't hesitate to buy/use the ones you are suggesting - just didn't want someone new to Berettas/MecGars to read that and think that they make the OEM mags for the 92s/Storms.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:39:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HardShell:

MecGar makes a 20 rounder that doesn't require the stupid collar, and is MUCH cheaper than the Beretta mag. MecGar MAKES Beretta mags so it's very reliable...

That statement might be a little misleading. (ETA: No disrespect! Just thinking about folks here who may not have been around guns as long as we have...)

MecGar makes some OEM Beretta mags, but not the ones for the 92 series AFAIK (I'll be happy to be corrected if I'm wrong).

That being said, I have never, EVER had a problem with any MecGar magazine I have used, agree with you about their reliability, and wouldn't hesitate to buy/use the ones you are suggesting - just didn't want someone new to Berettas/MecGars to read that and think that they make the OEM mags for the 92s/Storms.

Well I have always avoided MecGar mags .... maybe I need to try them.....
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:45:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By aaronrb204:
promag has mags for the 92f and storm in 10, 15, 20, 32 round capacities. also there are various brands and capacities at www.dkmags.com

It sucks they dont have pics of those mags
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:46:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HardShell:

I believe Mecgar for a time was doing factory 92 mags....but I could be wrong about that. I know for absolute certain they did 96 mags because I bought a new 96 and it came with Mecgars.

Dunno for sure, but in any case Mecgar has been used by Beretta for their mags, and they are great mags all the way around.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:53:38 AM EDT

... Dunno for sure, but in any case Mecgar has been used by Beretta for their mags, and they are great mags all the way around.

Agreed, 100%.
Top Top