Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:49:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:11:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/17/2021 8:12:49 PM EST by 556Cliff]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bigbore:
Everyone loves a happy ending.
View Quote

It would sure be nice if Beretta still supported the thing though.

On a side note, a bunch of parts finally came back in stock at Brownells a couple of days ago, but most are already gone... It's like they go and send Brownells 1 each of about 10 items and repeat every 12 months. I finally got my hexagonal inserts, though I'm on backorder for a few things again because I took a chance and put 2 of each of those items in the cart. Never put more than 1!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:56:23 PM EST
Yep, finally have a lower headed my way.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:46:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By bigbore:
Everyone loves a happy ending.
View Quote

Indeed! Thanks @bigbore for all of the advice and offer to help. ADCO is an asset to the arfcom community
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 9:47:49 PM EST
On a different note, I have an arx 100 and the barrel rotates ever so slightly left to right when its locked into place. MAYBE 1 degree of rotation. Anyone have any insight into whether this is normal? I've emailed Beretta but nor response yet.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 10:21:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By NCAK-47:
On a different note, I have an arx 100 and the barrel rotates ever so slightly left to right when its locked into place. MAYBE 1 degree of rotation. Anyone have any insight into whether this is normal? I've emailed Beretta but nor response yet.
View Quote

Both of mine have a little rotational and back-and-forth jiggle when locked in place. One of the reasons these aren't the most accurate things in the world. If you want to rule out what happened to me, just grip your extension and barrel and rotate them back and forth in opposite directions.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 1:16:11 AM EST
Originally Posted By mercutio545:

Both of mine have a little rotational and back-and-forth jiggle when locked in place. One of the reasons these aren't the most accurate things in the world. If you want to rule out what happened to me, just grip your extension and barrel and rotate them back and forth in opposite directions.
View Quote

Yep, a bit of rotational and back and forth play is normal.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top