Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 10:45:43 AM EDT
I have been searching for a 21 inch benelli m2 field barrel for a few weeks now with no luck. Does anyone know someplace that could get this for me or that would have them in stock. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks John
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#1]
For what it's worth, I just looked on their website, and the 21" M2 Field is available in black and Realtree APG. I have never seen any on the racks at my local gun stores, but that doesnt mean they arent out there. I'm not up to speed on online stores, so I cant help you there. You may want to hit your local store to see if they can be ordered if worse comes to worse, you might be able to special order one. My friend had to special order an M2 Tactical a few years ago as they didnt have any in the store.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried both the local benelli "authorized" dealers locally and neither wanted or could get me one or even order one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 4:10:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I misread your original post. Are you looking for a complete M2 with a 21" barrel, or just the barrel itself?

ETA: If you are looking for just the barrel, then its going to be difficult. Benellu USA's website does not list the 21" M2 barrel, but if you visit the international site, HERE, you will see that a 21" M2 barrel is listed. You could try calling them dirrect, but chances are that you are going to pay out the @$$ for factory parts like that, that might be shipped from overseas as well.

Good Luck
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I had one for a couple of days. Unfortunately, it was supposed to be an M3 field barrel. The box was mis-marked at the factory. Had to return it and wait for another M3 barrel to come in.
That was from Impact Guns. Seemed like a nice setup.

Good luck,
Lee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top