Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2003 8:37:41 PM EDT
Any info on them?  I saw a short barrelled "tac version" of it at the gun shop today...
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Long ago(4yrs) for my first weapon purchase I wanted an inexpensive home defense shotgun. So I looked at all the 300$ or less shotties out there, the NOVA fit me the best, I love the polymer one piece reciever and the feel of the slide over the traditional 12gauge. The Ghost rings that come with them are nice. I am no avid gun collector or hunter but I hit the range up from time to time, and I love my Nova. I added the mag tube extension and recoil reducer. The mag will hold 7shots of 2.75" not 6 like it states. With no mag extension I could barely fit 5 cheap trap rounds into it. With the two shot extension it adds the room for 2 more rounds plus a tad extra which makes the 7th round fit just fine with 1/2in of spring room.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I added the mag tube extension and recoil reducer.

How much did the mag extension and recoil reducer cost?
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 6:27:54 AM EDT
[#3]
At a normal priced store the recoil reducer was 15$ for the bracket and 45$ for the heavy cynlinder. The mag extension was 49$(which improved the look 2x).

All I want to do now is get a rail installed in front of the rear site so I can mount my Aimpoint on it. Looks like the new Nova Tacticals can come with rails already installed on them, I will make a post soon asking about it on my older Nova.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top