Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2003 4:28:09 AM EDT
Ok guys I need some help I just bought a Nova Tactical model, the problem is on the Benelli italy website they show it with a drilled and tapped scope base. The US website does not show it, I found buried in a faq that said a weaver 93 base but I want something with more cross slots. Here is a link to the italy website to show you what I want. So my question is any idea on what base to use to make it like the picture? I will have to have the gun drilled and tapped no mater what. I ahve emailed Benelli twice now with no responce

www.benelli.it/Prodotti/
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 5:42:54 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT cus im interested too
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Well after a week Benelli emailed me back and told me to use a weaver 93 base. Well the website says the same and when I emailed them I told them I wanted a base just liek in the link. They said to call Weaver which i di and they said a 423 base would work also but that only has one extra slot.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I e-mailed Benelli about 4 months ago about this same topic. I was told that I could use the rail from the M1014/M4 and that it was avalible through Brownells. Guess who doesn't carry that part and who never has? The folks a Brownells told me that I wasn't the first person that Benelli sent to them for this part. As many people who seem to be looking for this part, you'd think someone would offer it. Sidearmor makes a nice mount for the 590, maybe they could set us up....
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a shame you didn't get the slug gun, it's receiver is already drilled and tapped.

You know, Kurt at KKF can do about anything, he made a great 870 barrel for me 2 years ago. Post in his area and ask him if he will do it for you.  Then you will get exactly what you want.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
The problem isn't the drilling and tapping. It's finding a source for the mount we want.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I should have been more specific, Kurt can make you any base you may want.  Only issue is if he needs the receiver in his hands to fit it correctly.

Otherwise just get a swan rail and mount it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top