Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2003 9:33:13 PM EDT
Any one had experience with these? I am planning on buying one in a month or so. Can I extend the tube magazine or is it fixed at 5 permanently?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
You can extend it. Try www.calssportingarmory.com. Old boy has about every Benelli accessory you can think of.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:49:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link, the M3 looks like it has a large amount of accessories available for it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#3]

I've had a Benelli M3 for about a 2 years now....I love it.  It has ghost ring sights that are very quick, a smooth action, several light options (I went with a streamlight M3 with a streamlight mount that attaches to the mag tube), plus...with the extended mag tube you can load up to 9 rounds !!!   It's not too heavy, with a partial polymer frame.  I've shot everything from super-light bird loads to reduced rcoil buck & slugs, and have never had a miss fire.  

I highly recommend this shotgun !!!

I've shot it in severeal IPSC 3-gun matches, and nothing shoots faster....not even the custon race guns.

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#4]

OK. You guys need to be sure on the mag extension on Benelli M3 (semi auto/pump).
 Pre-ban Benelli M3: mag extension: yes
 Post-ban Benelli M3: mag extension:  No (because M3 is considered semi auto SG).

You can have mag extension on pump shotgun either pre, or post.

I can be mistaken, so someone corrects me I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I was under the impression that you could extend it w/o the pistol grip, but I may be wrong.

The M3 always seemed like a nice shotgun to me, but the cost was a factor in me not purchasing one.  Surefire does not make a dedicated forend light for it to the best of my knowledge and I always thought it strange that Benelli offered an intechangeable choke system on the M1 Tactical model, but not on the M3.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:38:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope the ban expires, so that I can add a mag extender.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't just hope the AWBan sunsets.  Actively work for its demise!

Write, e-mail, and call your congressmen/women and senators.  Let them know you think it is a stupid, useless, unconstitutional piece of legislation.  Let them know how you expect them to vote on any renewal, extension, or expansion of the ban.

Ask them what their position is on it, and on gun rights or gun control in general.  If it doesn't agree with yours, tell them you will be voting against them; giving your time and money to their opponents' campaigns; and influencing your family, friends, and co-workers to do the same.  Then, follow through on this course of action.

Make it a point to take someone out shooting who's never been out before.  Make sure they have a safe, fun time.  Do this on a regular basis.

Get involved!

www.AWBanSunset.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top