Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 11:35:51 PM EDT
Just got back from handling (fondling?) a Benelli M1014 and discovered that the Picatinny rail is bolted on to the receiver. Does anyone know 1) if Benelli or anyone else sells the rail by itself? 2) would installation of the rail ala the M1014 to my M1 Tactical cause operation problems like I've heard with side saddle carrier installations? I've done some hunting on the web and will continue, but thought I might give this forum a try also.

Thanks for any light you can shed,

CW
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck. I e-mailed Benelli about a month ago looking for a rail for the Nova. I was told that the rail from the M1014 could be used and was sent to Brownells for the part. Guesss who doesn't carry that part. I guess I wasn't the first person Benelli has sent to Brownells for for the same part. I guess I'm just going to make my own, I just need to figure out where to drill and tap the receiver. I cant really help with your question about operational problems..I've heard some guys have had problems and others' run without a hitch.

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Use the Damar from Brownells.  Check my reply on the other shotgun forum you posted.  "Guest 2"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top