Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 7:10:34 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/16/2015 7:19:47 PM EST by gamerc]
I'm looking to do a wood build for a Benelli M1 super 90 entry. I understand that the Beretta1201 is close, but does anyone know if it is an exact match? I have a wood handguard for the M1S90, but I am looking for something to match or come *really* close.
Also, I know the inertia systems are sensitive to additional weight, but has anyone tried a Trijicon RMR on a rail similar to these? https://scalarworks.com/optic-mounts/bor-rmr/
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:42:45 AM EST
I imagine you could just use an M1S90 sporting wood stock. There's a couple on eBay. If your looking for a wood pistol grip, I haven't seen one.

When I bought my M1 tactical it had a scope mount on it that was a lot more substantial than the one in the link you show. It was the first thing I took off, so I can't say if it affected cycling.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 7:55:16 AM EST
You can add that rail and sight with no problem

The entire “don't add weight to an inertia operated Benelli” is way overstated. We routinely add 10-12 round mag tube, etc and the guns still run. Stay away from extra light loads (< 1150 fps, < 1 1/8 oz which often will not run many gas or recoil guns) and you'll be fine.

Top Top