Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2002 12:42:27 PM EDT
www.benelliusa.com/m4_super90/

Just left a local gun store that has couple of the USMC Commemorative models in stock, actually they were both aready sold.

They are the civillian legal version with the pinned stock. A standard stock or a standard pistol gripped stock could be used instead.

I got to handle one of them and it is really neat.

He has 2 more coming in the next few weeks and its hard not to be buying one for myself. They are selling for $1300+

What do you guys think of these shotguns? Are they worth buying or not?
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a discussion going on over at the Shotgun section of The Armory on this same subject.

To me it seems like an awful lot of money for something to toss buckshot with.  Not at all convinced its any better the the Rem/Moss/Win/Ithaca's that are already out there.

But if you've got the money and it floats your boat have at it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top