Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:33:46 PM EDT
Hi, my friend was looking to get a 11721 because he found one for $3k NIB.  Is that a good or fair market value for the shotgun?   He has a small collection of rifles that he does not plan to grow too fast:  

M1 Grande mint, M1A (M14), HK AR-15, a German Mauser, he is really into quality and is not interested in having alot of guns.    He was looking to get a Benelli M4, maybe with the H20 finish but def the LEO model.  I will admit that I am hoping he gets a M4 because I love that shotgun and cant pony up the money to get one.  

I also saw this one, doesnt even have a stock that moves, but its $2600, maybe the 3k for the 11721 is fair? http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=293753866

thanks for your help and time with this question.  

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 5:10:05 AM EDT
[#1]
$3000 seems high to me, I've shot the same gun that was bought NIB for $2600 (which is a lot of cash too).

If it's the only one on the market, it may sell for that much.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Just go with the 11707, and add everything you want. It will come out cheaper than the M1014, and with all the 922R parts, you'll be able to put on the collapsible stock, unlike M1014.
The M1014 comes with a fixed stock tube, so in order to attach the collapsible stock you'll need to buy a 3 position stock tube with it. The M1014 also has a fixed choke.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
$3000 seems high to me, I've shot the same gun that was bought NIB for $2600 (which is a lot of cash too).

If it's the only one on the market, it may sell for that much.

I agree, do you think 3k is high for a NIB 11721 (LEO model with claps stock?)

I also agreed with the other post that siad to get the 11707 and add the stock.
Link Posted: 7/4/2012 7:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
It's sure nice to have the M1014 with the 3 position tube though.

American flag receiver looks pretty awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top