Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 1/29/2006 8:51:03 PM EDT
Here are some pics of my new Benchmade Nimravus. I recently purchased this blade from Grand Prairie Knives because they are having a sale on it for $80 bucks, which is about $30 bucks cheaper than anywhere else. I highly recommend this vendor. Very speedy shipment. It came very sharp and the fit and finish is excellent. I especially like the handle design, as it is very secure in either reverse or hammer grips. Have'nt cut much with it yet except some cardboard and paper. I do not intend on using it as much of a utility knife, instead I will be using it as a fixed blade self defense EDC. Here are the specs on the blade:

Overall Length: 9.45"
Blade Length: 4.50"
Blade Thickness: 0.115"
Blade Material: 154CM Stainless (58-60 HRC)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Length: 4.95"
Handle Thickness: 0.580"
Weight: 6.20 oz.
Sheath: Kydex

I have been carrying it for the past few days every where I go. It is very slim and light, almost unnoticeable when carrying. I carry it on my weak side at 9 o'clock and pull it in a reverse grip, very speedy. The sheath is pretty nice as you can reconfigure the carry from outside the waistband to inside the waist band by reversing the belt loop. It really is a sweet little blade. And now, the pics:

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
gorgeous blade, LHB! i have been thinking about one of these for a while. if it wasn't for those damned rats...

Thanks. I understand about brand loyalty. I usually buy mostly Himalayan Imports stuff, but this was too good a deal to pass up. You could always get one to curb your hunger while waiting for those Rats to get delivered.

I really is a sweet little EDC blade.

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top