Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.160"
Blade Material: 154CM
Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
Blade Style: Modified Spear-Point
Clip: Silver, Removable, Tip-Down
Lock Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner
Overall Length: 8.25"
Closed Length: 4.50"
Sheath Material: Sold Separately
I loved my 425BK Gravitator so much that I had to add the 426BK Tactical to the stable.
1) I don't usually like knives with a coated blade but Snody's stuff begs for black.
2) Lots of usable blade. Definitely not sheeple friendly! Spear-points are my favorite blade shape.
3) Good ergos. The handle gets a little skinny under the pinkie but the length and thickness of it give it good purchase.
4) I don't like the tip down carry. You do not have the option to switch it.
5) I love the scalloped modified lock liner. Stylish with a rock solid lock up.
6) Mine opens very easily right out of the box using the thumb stud. No need to adjust it.
7) The blade is centered. I have always had good luck with BMs in this area.
8) The silver G10 looks very textured but feels smooth. Almost an illusion.
9) The BK coating is even and looks very good on this knife.
10) Sharp out of the box. I touched it up with the white sticks from my Spyderco Sharpmaker. It now has a dangerous edge. 154CM is easy to work with.
I'm happy with it.
Poor pics....too lazy to set-up the light box.
Very nice, and the pics didn't come out bad either.