Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:38:12 PM EST
The "Pop Can Killers" should be considered armed and dangerous. Just waiting on their .22's and we will be in business.
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk219/mountaintactical/Killers.jpg
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 4:50:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By mountaintactical:
The "Pop Can Killers" should be considered armed and dangerous. Just waiting on their .22's and we will be in business.
i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk219/mountaintactical/Killers.jpg

Cute kids, there is just something about that pic that makes it look photo chopped. It must be the lighting.

I love it when kids get to shoot with dad that is some bonding and memories that last a lifetime.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:01:50 PM EST

Cute kids, there is just something about that pic that makes it look photo chopped. It must be the lighting.

That is the same thing I thought when I looked at it.

And mountaintactical, when it comes to cans tell them "Take no prisoners!"

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:51:35 PM EST
Did you make the same mistake as me?

I took my daughter shooting and *my* rifle is now *her* gun. So I had to go buy myself a new rifle so I have something to shoot.

Now I just gotta hope she won't notice the scope swap...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:21:31 PM EST
lol "had" to buy another rifle. lol Hey, that may work on your wife, but we know better! lol I use the same excuse. have
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:41:40 PM EST
It does look funny, but they gotta be standing inside the cutout, of the top of the bench, or please tell me so, and we are not looking at a magician's trick...
by the way, the saturation, and crispness of that pic is great, tell us of the camera that
pulled this off, and the pixel rating...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:37:52 AM EST
great thread
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:35:18 AM EST
Beautiful, on all accounts!!!

Do your kids deal with the longer LOP of the stock OK? I suppose with the bipod it helps them steady the rifle without too much fuss, eh?
Top Top