Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/24/2005 5:44:57 PM EST
Hi guys, before I spend a ton o' money on tactical gear, I thought I'd float my idea past you and get your input. I'm thinking about getting a S.O.B. buttpack and mounting it onto a H.U.M.P. , and then mounting the H.U.M.P. onto the Battle Rig. Does anybody have any knowledge if this would all be compatible together? Ideally I'd prefer something which is all designed to work together instead of just cobbling a bunch of items together .........Also, the catalog says the Battle Rig is designed to fit perfectly under rucks. Can anybody confirm this? Would the S.O. B. interfere with wearing a ruck? (I am 6'05").
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 12:58:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/25/2005 12:59:12 PM EST by Zmeja]
The Battle Rig will not interfere with wearing a rucksack. If you add the HUMP to it, then you may have some issues depending if it is an internal framed rucksack. External framed ALICE packs can be worn, though.

I can, however, think of different rigs that will work better with a rucksack, like the Tactical Tailor MAV or Patriot Performance Materials Patroller/Assaulter rigs or even the SO Tech Hellcat.
Top Top