Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2005 6:44:57 PM EDT
Hi guys, before I spend a ton o' money on tactical gear,  I thought I'd float my idea past you and get your input.  I'm thinking about getting a S.O.B. buttpack and mounting it onto a H.U.M.P. , and then mounting the H.U.M.P. onto the Battle Rig.    Does anybody have any knowledge if this would all be compatible together?  Ideally I'd prefer something which is all designed to work together instead of just cobbling a bunch of items together .........Also, the catalog says the Battle Rig is designed to fit perfectly under rucks.  Can anybody confirm this?   Would the S.O. B. interfere with wearing a ruck?  (I am 6'05").  
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
The Battle Rig will not interfere with wearing a rucksack.  If you add the HUMP to it, then you may have some issues depending if it is an internal framed rucksack.  External framed ALICE packs can be worn, though.

I can, however, think of different rigs that will work better with a rucksack, like the Tactical Tailor MAV or Patriot Performance Materials Patroller/Assaulter rigs or even the SO Tech Hellcat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top