Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 5:32:36 AM EDT
Just information:

I recently purchased a Bobcat Weapons BW89 9mm pistol and a Top Notch SP89 handguard.  I took off the factory handguard and tried to put the SP89 handguard on the weapon.  I just wanted you guys to know that the three lug barrel will not allow the SP89 handguard to be installed.  

I wish there was a way to get it it on there because it looks far better than the handguard that came with the pistol.  The Bobcat Weapons handguard was the only ugly or half assed part of the gun and the SP89 handguard would have made a big improvement.  The Top Notch SP89 handguard looks great.  Too bad I can't use it now.  Are there any alternatives?  Maybe a $200 B & T 1913 mount.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that Bobcat relieved handguard is way nicer than the SP89 Tube style...

the problem is that you don't have your suppressor installed.

Looks real good that way...
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Show Off!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top