Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 2:45:32 PM EDT
For your derision, amusement, and disgust, the Brady Campaign  (www.bradycampaign.org) has released their latest pack of lies, falsehoods, distortions of the truth, unfounded allegations, and assault upon our Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

You may view it at their website (linked above) and you may then dissect it, counting the myriad flaws in it, at your leisure.

I recommend you print it out, make annotations on EVERY lie, falsehood, and distortion of the truth you find, and mail copies back to Sarah "Rabid Bitch" Brady and also mail copies of the corrected document to your representatives, some of whom may not have the time or inclination to perform the research to see how many lies the document contains.  

Don't let them get away with all these lies. Take them to task for it.

CJ

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:01:09 PM EDT
[#1]
U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services

Number of physicians in the US: 700,000.
Accidental deaths caused by physicians per
year: 120,000.
Accidental deaths per physician.... 0.171
Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000.
Number of accidental gun deaths per year (all
age groups): 1,500.
Accidental deaths per gun owner: 0.0000188

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000
times more dangerous
than gun owners.

"FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has
at least one Doctor."
Please alert your friends to this alarming
threat. We must ban doctors
before this gets out of hand.

As a Public Health Measure I have withheld the
statistics on Lawyers
for fear that the shock could cause people to
seek medical aid.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope Sarah Brady chokes on a Camel!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
As a matter of fact, she IS fighting lung cancer, and that's the truth.  Pity.  
Apparently, she smokes like an active volcano consuming a forest.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

CJ
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#4]
netrig,

That's so good I'm gonna nominate you for the ar15.com Medal of Honor.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, I agree with cmjohnson: keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

What I do is meticiously read and consider all the points the anti-gunner's make, and make mental notes as to the flaws/inaccuracies/inconsistencies.  That way, when I am in a social situation (or a class room, or a business environment, or a church, or a bar, or on a date), I can refute anything they (or those like them, or those who are easily influenced by them) put forth.

The better you know your enemy the easier it is to defeat him/her/it.

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, fortunately, the best thing about our war with the anti-gunners is that this is a classic case of a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.    So it's a given that we will win,
provided we continue to fight and do it right,
which is to fight misinformation with the one and only truth.

Lies may persuade people, but the truth CONVINCES them.   The truth is our best weapon, better even than the gun.

CJ

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#8]
try to respond to the bitch sarah,you can't unless you want to waste paper and a stamp,and the time,like it has been said,a ham is not the only thing you can cure by hanging it from a small rope
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, I've also noticed that there are NO email contact provisions to the Brady Bunch except to the webmaster.  I guess it's because they know damned well they'll get swamped with 'yer an asshole' type emails to the tune of a server crash a day.

But...there ARE Brady email addresses.  Try sending blind emails to such addresses as:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

and so on and so forth...get creative!

if you don't get a returned mail message,
you found a live one!

CJ
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:49:28 AM EDT
[#10]
What we need is someone who is skilled in the way of, oh, lets just say "creative web site editing" IF you know what I mean..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top