Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/21/2005 1:10:10 AM EDT
When applying for a manufacturing permit (technical term, I'm not sure) to make a single suppressor, what form does one need to fill out?

Same question: And to manufacture suppressors commercially?

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:12:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/21/2005 1:13:13 AM EDT by Mr45auto]
Check the M16/Full auto forum in AR15

To answer your question though, it's a form 1. You fill out the pertinent info, get your fingerprint cards and photo and a citizenship form take it to the CLEO and get a signoff. Then mail it off to the ATF with a check for $200. Sometime in the next 4-6 months you'll get your form back then you can go ahead and build one.

To commercially mfr them is a bit more complex. You can ask all about it at www.silencertests.com
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:28:49 AM EDT
Thank you for the info I very much appreciate it!

Top Top