Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2007 6:55:19 PM EDT
Just when you get recovered from the $99 ATS RAID deal, I present you with the $69 T.H.E deal!!

Bad ass deal from LApolicegear. Only downside is the 2 colors. Woodland Camo and Desert Camo. But for $69, who cares.

$69 THE pack
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Great price on discontinued packs.  SpecOps isn't making gear in those camo colors anymore.

TimW
Phoenix
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn. I would love a black one.  Given the two choices, what would go best with black molle pouches?  I know. I know.  I'm trying to color coordinate a 3 day assault pack.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I didnt need one, but couldnt resist. I went with Woodland.

Damn Lapolicegear and thier closeouts!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:18:18 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm fighting the temptation.  I'm thinking woodland also.  Easier to pick up molle pouches in that color scheme I'm sure
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#5]
You think? Most any khaki or tan would go with desert camo, both the most common color for molle pouches these days.

Just saying..... damn now I need to get one...
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Damn. I would love a black one.  Given the two choices, what would go best with black molle pouches?  I know. I know.  I'm trying to color coordinate a 3 day assault pack.  

A pair of black crocs
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How big of a water bladder can that bag hold?

Didn't see it mentioned in the specs.

I've ordered one so I can let you know after it arrives.

Going to be a home emergency/BOB type thing...
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#9]
dt
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#10]
The THE Pack is 2500 c.i., so it's big enough to hold pretty much any size water reservoir (or two or three) you care to put into it.  The pocket on the inside, however, will easily hold a 3L/102oz Camelbak reservoir.

TimW
Phoenix
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 6:59:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Does anybody have a coupon code?
Free shipping or sumpin'.

Colonel Hurtz

The last time I ordered from them, on a whim, I typed "freeshipping" in the coupon/comments section. Low and behold, free shipping.

I had never heard of them until about 6 months ago. They seem to have great service with everything I have ordered from them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

couldn't resist either...

hard to do when they send me those pesky emails that consistently undercut the competition by 50%.

the Gerber LMFII ASK is another example...

LApolicegear is the Debil!!
Did you get in on the deal for the Desert Camo BDUs for $7.95 a pair? Thats downright offensive!  How can I be expected to save money when they send me these e-mails once a week?

no but the discontinued 5.11 pants were awesome.  Think I paid $15 a pair.

Every once in a while they send me a real gem and I absolutely cannot sit on my wallet.  This pack is a good example...don't need one, but at that price I can justify it somehow.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Does anybody have a coupon code?
Free shipping or sumpin'.

Colonel Hurtz

Enter freeshipping and get free shipping for orders over $50...

AC
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 7:07:47 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AC

Crap, I'll have to remember that NEXT time.  Two Desert Camo packs are on the way.

yeah I was a little dissapointed to see that AFTER I ordered.

you bastages have got to be more forthcoming with the information.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm not opening anymore of these "Look what LAPG has got" threads

Another $70 bucks

Thanks anyway

GM
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:40:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AC

Crap, I'll have to remember that NEXT time.  Two Desert Camo packs are on the way.

yeah I was a little dissapointed to see that AFTER I ordered.

you bastages have got to be more forthcoming with the information.

The post I made concerning "freeshipping" was quite cryptic I know, but an astute codebreaker should have been able to figure it out
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
How big of a water bladder can that bag hold?

put (2) 48oz on either side of mine
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Ok. I broke down and got me one in desert camo.  Also picked up one of the Bang 'Em Once, Bang 'Em All T-shirts and blue Humvee watch for $14.99.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#20]
received my bag in woodland camo..very nice bag.. !! well worth the price and made in USA !
I also got some sage Hatch gloves..nice too.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Thats what my tracking info is saying. I ended up going with the Desert Camo. Figured pattern really wouldnt matter.

I ment to order a internal frame, but forgot.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#23]
woodland is sold out..
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Payday is tomorrow...  Do I really want to drop another $70 on something I really don't need?

Obviously, the answer is a huge, resounding "YES!".  

I'll have to check my account in the morning, and if it looks like I can manage, I may be seriously tempted to order one.  Thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Payday is tomorrow...  Do I really want to drop another $70 on something I really don't need?

I'll have to check my account in the morning, and if it looks like I can manage, I may be seriously tempted to order one.  Thanks for the heads up!

If you do want one, you better get it in gear. Woodland camo is sold out, but they dropped the price down to $65 with free shipping.

If I were you, id get 2 of them
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:10:22 PM EDT
[#26]
You people are evil...in a good way.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:37:37 AM EDT
[#27]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

If you do want one, you better get it in gear. Woodland camo is sold out, but they dropped the price down to $65 with free shipping.

If I were you, id get 2 of themheyNoted as free with $100 order of SpecOps products on site.
Can someone confirm ?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were you, id get 2 of them

Are they doing free shipping on just the pack @ $65.99?
Noted as free with $100 order of SpecOps products on site.
Can someone confirm ?

type "freeshipping" in the coupon code box

you bastages just made me buy the pack and the internal frame
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 8:44:43 AM EDT
[#29]
my short review of the pack from another thread (sorry no pics...I got Woodland Camo)

just got my spec-ops bag in.

the material used is just as thick as my maxpedition bags. In fact, like the maxpedition stuff, this bag will have to be "broken in".

The sewing is top knotch with plenty of stitching along stress points at the top (with a very well reinforced drag handle) and bottom at the corners. Molle straps were well secured with reinforced stitching.

The pack uses very large YKK zippers (I believe they're #10 size) with para-cord pulls (similar to jeep soft top size). No chintzy handbag zips here.

The buckles are heavy duty (marked mojave) with plenty of adjustment in the straps.

The D-Rings are metal.  This is a big deal to me as I've had the plastic versions snap before.

All in all, I think it's an outstanding bargain.

It appears to be indestructable.  The pack would be worth the normal asking price.  At half price it's a steal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Nice pack, seem like desert camo is all they have left, Im currently using a SDS Conflict back pack, it is one of the best back packs I'd ever used.

It not American made, but is American made materials, have had it for over a year now,  it fits my needs perfectly, so methinks it is the best design & very rugged and should last me many years to come.

It looks alot like the pack offered above.

TG

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:02:54 AM EDT
[#31]
spec ops bags are made in USA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top