Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 8:18:34 PM EDT
Who has these in stock?  I ordered one after being told they were in stock but now the dealer can't deliver.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried Southest Tactical?  I got one from them a couple of months ago, and they were the only retailer to have them in stock on a regular basis.  Cal's was out, as was Mid-South, and ordering direct from Knight's was a joke.

Edit:  Nevermind; I just saw your post that it showed up today.

Cheers!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:08:05 AM EDT
[#2]
South East tactical was my first choice.  They were out of stock.  Apparently, orderring from KAC is difficult even for them.  They could not provide a delivery date because they could not get one from KAC.

Cal's had one in stock.  It showed up here after three business days using UPS 3 Day Select delivery.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Do the 870 RAS interfere with mounting the shell carriers to the side of the receiver?

Knights Remington 870 RAS

They look like they go back and down the receiver pretty far?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I asked the same question a while ago. you do have to either modify the RAS or the Sidesaddle.

see this thread:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=1&t=175687

Mark
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:56:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Was wondering... Is the KAC system "see thru" for iron sights?  e.g. Scattergun ghost ring/front tritium sights?  Or does it block them?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Esskay,

I would think that the barrel band would prevent you from seeing under the rail and having any sort of see through feature.

Mark
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Esskay,

I would think that the barrel band would prevent you from seeing under the rail and having any sort of see through feature.

Mark

Thanks Mark,
Sadly, I figured that would be the case, but a boy can dream...  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:42:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Fixed sights with the KAC RAS are a no go.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#9]
so who has these physically in stock?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I got mine here:

Cal's Sporting Armory
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top