Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/13/2004 11:08:04 PM EDT
I am not a lefty but a buddy of mine is and wants an auto.  The only auto I am aware of that is ambi is the Benchmade 5000 but that thing is a freaking beast.  Are there any others or is there anyone in the know from Benchmade that can say if they will be making a smaller version of the 5000?
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 1:27:33 AM EDT
[#1]
This link to the page at PVKnife.com is dedicated strictly to left-handed or truly ambidextrous knives.  I've never dealt with them, but they seem to carry quality brands at decent prices. At least you can check out their pages and get some more ideas. HTH.

-Randy
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 7:45:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy Crap!!!  Microtech knives are $400 +!!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out SeverTech, they are a local company here in Arizona and they make a nice auto available for a lefty. SeverTech.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Check 888Knives R us

and -even though i posted the same elsewhere, and at the risk of being called a duper,
it is the finest I know of.              Period

9050SBT
CLICK...
888knivesrus- Benchmade 9050SBT
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top