Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2005 1:31:51 PM EDT
Many of you have asked for a sling swivel stud or some other way to mount a sling to the Knoxx COPstock. We have ordered a large quantity of studs that fit perfectly on the COPstock; replacing the hex head screw on one side or the other. You can choose which side you mount it on. These are free and we will even pay the postage. Call me toll-free at 877-465-6699 to get yours.

Thanks to AR15.com for the opportunity to be a part of this community.

CaCrusin  

www.knoxx.com
Link Posted: 7/5/2005 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow...thats servive!

To bad I own one of the few pump riot guns on earth that there's no way I could mount a COPstock onStill thats a pretty neat offer.
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Many of you have asked for a sling swivel stud or some other way to mount a sling to the Knoxx COPstock. We have ordered a large quantity of studs that fit perfectly on the COPstock; replacing the hex head screw on one side or the other. You can choose which side you mount it on. These are free and we will even pay the postage. Call me toll-free at 877-465-6699 to get yours.

Thanks to AR15.com for the opportunity to be a part of this community.

CaCrusin  

www.knoxx.com

I must be getting to Grizzled Geezer status because I almost remember when companies valued their customers and service was important.

All I can say is RIGHT ON to CaCrusin and the other great folks at Knoxx for not only standing behind a great product, but treating their customers like people of value.

When is the last time you heard of any company offering a upgrade to an already outstanding product and for that company to even pay the shipping too???

Got To LOVE the great folks at Knoxx for treating shooters as V.I.P.!!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 7/8/2005 7:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
That is awesome. I will be calling soon!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Me too!

Thanks,
Sterling.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Me too!

Thanks,
Sterling.

I feel proud, I was asking that question in an earlier thread. CaCruisin, i will call tomorrow to place an order for the CompStock  for a 870, i will make sure to mention that I will be installing the single point sling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top