Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2005 12:46:12 PM EDT
I have a stupid question. If you are a citizen of the US. You do not have to fill out Line 10 a,b.c.
Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:54 AM EDT
I'll try to find my copy . I think I just wrote in my name & that I'm a citezen of the USA
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:36:43 PM EDT
Thanks, I called the ATF and they told me to write I was a US citizen their. Mailed it Tuesday can't waite to get it back.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:39:48 PM EDT
BTW here is my rant about getting my C&R license. I know I sound like a whinner but everone seems to get their's in no time:

So I decided since its been 11 weeks since I sent my application in I gonna call again. I have to say the people at the ATF are very nice & polite. Of course thats about the only good thing I can say. The first woman I spoke to told me my app was still pending, I said gee I sent it in July13 and the last ime I called at the 8 week mark it was pending then. So she forward my call to an examiner. This woman was very nice also, she tells me that I passed the background check and now it needs to be sent to Brooklyn NY to make sure everything is OK with the county & municipality I live in It must be a New York thing. She says she will fax it over but it still could be up to 30 more days . This is frustrating. And I wonder why is it that so many others get it a couple of weeks maybe a month. If a private sector business was run like these govt entities they would go out go business. If I was an illegal alien trying to get a drivers license I would have it in a couple of hours. Such I should have started this process years ago. Oh well I go crawl back under my rock....
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:13:46 AM EDT
Tag
Top Top