Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 12:46:12 PM EDT
I have a stupid question.  If you are a citizen of the US.  You do not have to fill out Line 10 a,b.c.
Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll try to find my copy . I think I just wrote in my name & that I'm a citezen of the USA
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 1:36:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I called the ATF and they told me to write I was a US citizen their.  Mailed it Tuesday can't waite to get it back.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#3]
BTW here is my rant about getting my C&R license. I know I sound like a whinner but everone seems to get their's in no time:

So I decided since its been 11 weeks since I sent my application in I gonna call again. I have to say the people at the ATF are very nice & polite. Of course thats about the only good thing I can say. The first woman I spoke to told me my app was still pending, I said gee I sent it in July13 and the last ime I called at the 8 week mark it was pending then. So she forward my call to an examiner. This woman was very nice also, she tells me that I passed the background check and now it needs to be sent to Brooklyn NY to make sure everything is OK with the county & municipality I live in  It must be a New York thing. She says she will fax it over but it still could be up to 30 more days . This is frustrating. And I wonder why is it that so many others get it a couple of weeks maybe a month. If a private sector business was run like these govt entities they would go out go business. If I was an illegal alien trying to get a drivers license I would have it in a couple of hours. Such  I should have started this process years ago. Oh well I go crawl back under my rock....
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top