Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 7:26:11 AM EDT
Has anyone used the Armstech AR-15 stock adapter for the Remington 870?  What do you think about it?  Pros and Cons?

I have a spare M4 stock assembly and a few piostol grips laying around, and the LOP on my 870 is a little long for both me and the g/f, for $30 it seems like an inexpensive way to try it out.

ANyone got a spare one they don't want anymore?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one on my Norinco 982 and like it better than the Mesa low tube adapter I had and sold. The Arms Tech has more stock drop which makes it easy to use with a bead sight or ghost ring sights. The recoil is less with it also. I reinforced the inside of the adapter with a large washer that I took down to the right diameter so there would be metal to metal contact with the screw and lock washer. I did the same with the pistol grip. I have put about 1000 rounds through the shotgun since the adapter was installed and it has held up with no problems. I am very happy with it.

The CAA stock saddle gives a nice cheek weld. The Tapco SAW grip is great because it has enough storage to fit two rounds.

GC

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice gun!  I think I will have to pick one up on my next order to Brownells.  

Any other reviews are appreciated BTW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top