Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/19/2008 6:26:11 AM EST
Has anyone used the Armstech AR-15 stock adapter for the Remington 870? What do you think about it? Pros and Cons?

I have a spare M4 stock assembly and a few piostol grips laying around, and the LOP on my 870 is a little long for both me and the g/f, for $30 it seems like an inexpensive way to try it out.

ANyone got a spare one they don't want anymore?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:53:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/19/2008 7:58:06 AM EST by MAX100]
I have one on my Norinco 982 and like it better than the Mesa low tube adapter I had and sold. The Arms Tech has more stock drop which makes it easy to use with a bead sight or ghost ring sights. The recoil is less with it also. I reinforced the inside of the adapter with a large washer that I took down to the right diameter so there would be metal to metal contact with the screw and lock washer. I did the same with the pistol grip. I have put about 1000 rounds through the shotgun since the adapter was installed and it has held up with no problems. I am very happy with it.

The CAA stock saddle gives a nice cheek weld. The Tapco SAW grip is great because it has enough storage to fit two rounds.

GC

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 1:05:31 PM EST
Nice gun! I think I will have to pick one up on my next order to Brownells.

Any other reviews are appreciated BTW.
Top Top