Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2003 7:38:31 AM EDT
I have this mount on my stamped steel CETME.  However, now I don't have one for my Springfield G3.  I need another and I haven't seen them around for a long while.  Are the Armson mounts still made and does anyone know where I can get them?  

If you haven't used an Armson, they are a little different than a HK mount.  They are not quick release, however they allow use of the rifle sights.  It mounts in the same location, but the mounting points pull up on the rifle attachment locations instead of pinching the rifle receiver.  Once on the rifle, the scope mount is solid and I've never had the one I have shift or come loose.  Anyway, as you can see, I'm a big fan of this mount.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top