Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 9:50:43 AM EDT
Arms #40 vs. GG&G A2 flip up. Is one more durable and does it perform better than the other? Opinions please to aid in purchase.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:09:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Both makes a great product.  I like the ARMs because it is spring loaded.  It can be quickly deployed, and it snap back it struck by an object.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried the ARMS #40 & didn't like it; my index finger always seemed to touch the windage knob when charging the weapon.  The spring loaded feature is awesome, though.  I've no experience w/ the GG&G version.  I currently use the KAC 600m & 300m.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:43:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I have some hands on with both. I have not found the "perfect" flip-up rear yet but I am using the ARMS #40. The the previous post mentioned, you could accendently pop the sight up when charging. I don't have this problem though. The windage knob on the other side is another complaint although when battle zeroed this pretty much stays put anyway.

Positives: Spring loaded but has some give to "deflect" impacts. Well built and engineered. Looks superb!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Make me pick?
ARMS 40.
I have four.
cpermd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top