Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2005 6:35:55 PM EDT
As I was reviewing the forums and having seen mention on a few occasions posts about airguns, I would like to kindly suggest and propose that an Airgun forum be added to the Armory.  So what do you all think?  I'm sure there are quite a few of us out there that wouldn't mind having an Airgun forum to chat in.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 8:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
airguns and paintball wouldn't be a bad idea
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the airgun idea.

PAINTBALL AND AIRSOFT- NO WAY!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 1:30:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Airgun sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I added a poll to give the admins/mods more info about the desireability of an Airgun forum.  Please vote to show the admins/mods there is a need and desire for an Airgun forum!

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
why not?  no one forces anyone not interested into any other forum and worst case scenario is it lays dormant.  

could offend the suburban squirrel defender league however!      those varmints routinely get a nice head shot of ..22 14.3gr pellets 'round here.  Special delivery via ~>

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:13:30 PM EDT
[#7]
How about getting Ammo and Optic forums first.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
why not?  no one forces anyone not interested into any other forum and worst case scenario is it lays dormant.  

That's what I was thinking, and the .22 / rimfire forum likely has enough going on it.

Funny to see how a bunch of people have voted "No".  I'm wondering what the big deal is.  If you're not interested in the forum, you don't have to read it.

Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:56:15 PM EDT
[#9]
i like airguns but not airsoft and POSSABLY a sepreate one for paintball.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top