Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/29/2002 12:57:57 PM EST
I already have preban rifles and registered as AW in this wonderful state yeah I know.

But is it still possible to get them registered as SBR (short barreled rifles) with the proper forms in this state.????

Sorry if this has been discussed previously.

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:11:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:48:47 PM EST
That's cold Troy......funny, but cold.

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:14:49 PM EST
F**K!!! I've only got $349,950! Someone front me $50, please!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:46:37 PM EST

Oh, I'm sorry. Your serious?
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:16:50 AM EST
Ok oK guess its next to impossible.

Unless I go marry his daughter or something.
Then I can get in on the good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:40:03 AM EST
sure its possible its called move!

Top Top