Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2013 10:04:59 AM EDT
At what point would someone start having concern re an approved form being lost in transit? 3 weeks, 4 weeks?
Link Posted: 12/8/2013 10:48:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had one take almost a month
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:49:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in the same situation right now. I'm not worried about it yet, but it's been 10 days since my Form 4's approval.

It doesn't help that my dealer seems to be clueless on everything that goes on in his shop. When I had my silencer transferred to him he never called me to let me know it was there. Then when I called to find out, he'd tell me it wasn't there without even getting my name. I stopped by yesterday to see if he had my paperwork and he said that he couldn't find any shipping information on it. He thought I was having my silencer transferred to him, but he's had it since February... Needless to say, this is the last time I go through that shop for anything.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:54:21 PM EDT
[#3]
3 weeks.  Write a letter and they will send you a copy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top