Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2007 11:46:45 AM EDT
I was gonna get a FAL last summer, and I put it off since I got a CCW and got a few carry pistols.
I was going to have CGA in Wa build one for me, but now, I'm thinking I just want a factory gun.
Anyhow, I plan to get one now in the next 3 months. I am thinking just get a bare bones long gas system DSA w/ 18 inch barrel and a Para sight.

That's really all I know I want. A tough, 18 inch .308 carbine. Toss a few 30 round mags and a dozen 20s at it and I'm good to go. Oh yea, a few cases of 7.62 as well.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was gonna get a FAL last summer, and I put it off since I got a CCW and got a few carry pistols.
I was going to have CGA in Wa build one for me, but now, I'm thinking I just want a factory gun.
Anyhow, I plan to get one now in the next 3 months. I am thinking just get a bare bones long gas system DSA w/ 18 inch barrel and a Para sight.

That's really all I know I want. A tough, 18 inch .308 carbine. Toss a few 30 round mags and a dozen 20s at it and I'm good to go. Oh yea, a few cases of 7.62 as well.

Better hurry up and get your order in for a DSA 18 inch STG58. They are running out of the kits.

A few cases of 7.62 will likely cost nearly as much as the rifle.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I plan on ordering it in the next month.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top